CFO Insight reports gives you valuable insight into your company’s historical and projected finances. As the old adage goes ” Knowledge is power.” CFO Insight gives an organization enhanced capabilities for:
- Simplifying how to electronically capture and provide real time access to financial and non-financial measures thereby improving business insight across the organization.
- Tools that enable teams and organizations to work together, collect, consolidate, create, organize, manage and share critical business information with speed and agility.
- Streamlining and automating processes through rules based decision support.
- Dramatically improving an organization’s ability to anticipate, manage, and respond to changes in the marketplace – making fact based business decisions faster.
- Improving individual productivity and enabling more business users to contribute in increasingly demanding environments.
- Assumptions that driver the budgeting process by functional area.
- Business projections, budgets and forecasts in the standard financial formats which include Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash flow.
- Detailed Sales Projections by Customer, Product Category, Sales Channel or Market Unit
- Expenses by 12 month view by accounts or vendor
- Non sensitive employee data including wages, commissions, bonus, payroll taxes, vacation pay etc.
- Tracking employee benefits
- Capital expenditure reports by asset type
- Depreciation schedule
- Other assets and liabilities schedules
The depth of information available to the CFO simply enables them to identify critical success factors and improve profitability.
- Financial reports including Trial balance, Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash flow with 10 years of historical perspective.
- Top 10 clients and vendors reports provides the trend analysis for more precise and accurate decision making.
- Import and export functionality enables the finance professional to manipulate the data for advanced analytics.